With this hygiene concept the organizers of the YSM aim at enabling a best infection protection under COVID-19 conditions for all participants. Your support is mandatory. Therefore, please note the following regulations during your stay, which may potentially change by October 2021 (We will update this site, regularly):
General hygiene measures
- Please note that you can only participate if you are in good health. If you show symptoms of respiratory disease and/or fever, are the contact person of a potentially infectious patient or have a diagnosed infectious disease, you may not enter the JKI premises.
- Top priority is the observance of the distance rule of 1.5 m between persons in all rooms including sanitary facilities, when entering and leaving the premises and on corridors, stairs and outside.
- Wear a face mask on traffic routes and in situations where the minimum distance cannot be maintained. The JKI provides face masks, however, we would like to encourage you to bring along your own mask.
- Please do not shake hands or exchange business cards.
- Cough/sneeze etiquette: Please cough/sneeze in disposable tissues or in the crook of your arm and then dispose the handkerchief in a trash can with a lid.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and hand disinfection. The sanitary facilities are sufficiently equipped with soap dispensers and disposable towels.
- It must be ensured that - depending on the size - only individual persons are allowed in the toilet rooms and that the minimum distance is maintained.
Hygiene measures within the seminar and conference rooms
- When entering and leaving the meeting room, the "one-way rule" must be observed. Please show consideration for oncoming persons and avoid oncoming traffic in the door area.
- A dispenser for hand disinfection is available in the meeting room.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory, at the tables it may be taken off. However, if the distance of 1.5 m cannot be practiced, please keep your mask on.